2/5/13

50 Movies That Focus on Faith & Family While Teaching

Hollywood and I are not on the best of terms.  
Let's just say we split up over religious differences.  
Hollywood thought it was God, I disagreed!  

Need more proof, read my letter to Hollywood - it's all about our long-term relationship breakup. 

I enjoy a good, clean family movie that has a message and a purpose.  I am a total home educator, I don't want you to "entertain" me, I want a film to enjoy and make me think!  Look my time is valuable, kindly stop wasting it Mr. Director!  

In lieu of the upcoming yearly celebrated Hollywood event that I purposely miss, I submit to you my readers the anti-mainstream roll-my-eyes-at-typical-Hollywood-trash Top 50 Movie List! (You may be surprised . . . I actually have a Scorsese film in the line-up!)
PHOTO CREDIT via Compfight.com cc
FROM FAITH-FILLED FILM MAKERS:
854058386_8cfda34570
PHOTO CREDIT via Compfight.com cc
GOOD FROM HOLLYWOOD:
4312189574_ce3ece718d
PHOTO CREDIT via Compfight.com cc

Be sure to keep up with Joyful Socks on PinterestTwitter & Facebook . . . if you dare!

Joyfully Learning as I Go,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.