2/12/13

Reflections for a Charlotte Mason Educator

Today, I will reach out to gently take each moment of learning, and treasure the memories and knowledge gained during that time.

Today, I hope for my children the gift of aspiring to learn throughout their lifetime.  Constantly holding to the promise of wisdom gained through listening intently to the whisper of the Creator of all things. 

Tomorrow will come and I will be thankful in that moment, no matter the circumstance, holding to the joy given me by the LORD.

Yesterday is done.  It will not return and I will not regret.  Rather, I will savor the opportunity to learn from the past and determine to not mare my future with the mistakes thereof.

Today, is a new day, and I am thankful.

Here are a few links to inspire my fellow Charlotte Mason educators:
Joyfully Learning Alongside You,
The Joyful Socks Mom 

Be sure to keep up with Joyful Socks on PinterestTwitter & Facebook!
Here are some Pin Boards of interest: The Bard for All Seasons, Charlotte Mason & Art Gallery Kids.

HERE are other blog posts you might enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing our blog with your joyful comments.